Due to precautions related to COVID-19, we have expanded our options for remote consultations. Please contact our office to discuss whether a full phone consultation or video conference is appropriate for your situation.
ABOUT GIBBS NOLTE CAMPOS
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE YOU CAN RELY ON
When you find yourself dealing with a legal matter, you deserve an attorney who is committed to providing results-driven guidance throughout your case. Based in McKinney, the legal team at Gibbs Nolte Campos PLLC, offers assertive legal representation to clients throughout Collin County and North Dallas. We understand your situation is of the highest importance to you, and we are committed to providing you with the best possible guidance.
With more than two decades of experience, our attorneys leverage their legal expertise to provide efficient and effective counsel to individuals facing a variety of legal issues. Whether your family is working through the process of divorce or you have been charged with a serious criminal offense, we are prepared to aggressively pursue favorable results for your case.
PROVIDING WIDE-RANGING, PERSONALIZED SERVICES
We guide individuals through a broad spectrum of legal needs with attention to their unique circumstances and personal goals. Our attorneys regularly handle a variety of legal matters, including:
- Criminal defense ranging from white collar crimes to capital murder
- Post-conviction cases, including criminal appeals, expungement and sealing records
- Wide-ranging juvenile criminal charges, from drug possession to violent crimes
- Family law matters, including divorce, adoption and order modifications
- Personal injuries and wrongful death
- Estate planning, including wills and probate
- Litigation of both business and civil matters
Whatever your situation, our attorneys are committed to doggedly pursuing justice. Your best interests are our highest priority.
PROTECT YOUR FUTURE WITH QUALITY LEGAL COUNSEL
When your future is on the line, it is critical to work with an attorney who is passionate about protecting your rights and has the knowledge and experience to do so effectively. Contact our McKinney office by calling 972-600-2761 or email us today to schedule your initial consultation.
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Wills and Probate
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas, J.D. - 1996
- Sam Houston State University, Houston, Texas - Bachelor of Science, Law Enforcement and Police Science
George Parker and Associates
- State Bar of Texas, Member, 1997 to Present
- College of the State Bar
- Collin County Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Family Section of the State Bar of Texas
GREGG M. GIBBS
I was born in Fort Worth, Texas , in 1960. I lived in Richardson, Texas, until 1968, when my dad was transferred to Singapore while working for Texas Instruments. After our return from Singapore, the balance of my formative years were spent on a farm north of Lubbock . In 1979 I graduated from High School and made the decision to work for a couple of years before attending college. I had a wide array of job opportunities and experiences during that time.
My college career started at Texas Tech, where I shot on the ROTC Rifle Team. I later transferred to Sam Houston State University , where I obtained my Bachelor of Science Degree in Law Enforcement and Police Science. While there, I shot on the State of Texas Pistol Team . I also joined the United States Air Force as a Firearms Instructor. I met my wife while at Sam Houston, and we were married in 1984. That same year, I went to work for the Plano Police Department. I spent four years in the Patrol Unit and almost eleven years as a Detective before taking retirement. While working full time as a Detective, I enrolled at Texas Wesleyan University and obtained my law degree. Upon graduation and licensing, I continued to work at the Plano Police Department and also worked part-time as an attorney.
After retiring from the Police Department, I was employed by the law firm of George Parker & Associates, and I worked there for almost two years. During that time, I became friends with Lance Baxter. In 1999, Lance Baxter and I set out to start our own law firm. We opened our first office in September of 1999 in McKinney, Texas.
My areas of practice include Family Law, Criminal Law, Wills and Probate. In the Family Law arena, I handle everything from simple divorces to suits filed by Child Protective Services, child custody issues, enforcement actions and modifications. in the area of Criminal Law, I have handled everything from traffic tickets to capital murder cases. My probate and will work includes preparation of simple wills, guardianships, and probate matters. I am approved by the Collin County Commissioners to accept appointments from the Courts in Family Law, Guardianship, and Criminal Matters.
I am a member of the State Bar of Texas, the College of the State Bar, Collin County Bar Association, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, and the Family Section of the State Bar of Texas. I have helped local schools with their mock trial competitions and have spoken at various training seminars about the role of a defense attorney.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals
MITCHELL R. NOLTE
Founding Partner, 2010
Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- J.D. - 1996
- Honors: Board of Barristers
- Honors: Legal Research Board
- B.A. - 1993
- Major: English and Political Science
Texas Bar Foundation, 2008 – present
- Nolte, Drain, & Rosenthal, PLLC
- Law Office of Mitchell R. Nolte (2005 – 2007)
- Collin County Criminal District Attorney’s Office (1996-2005)
- Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (CCCDLA) (Director – 2006, President Elect – 2007, President 2008)
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (TCDLA)
- Co-Chair Judicial Integrity and Prosecutorial Integrity Committees 2011
- Texas District and County Attorneys Association (TCDAA)
- Collin County Bar Association, 1997 to present
CERTIFIED LEGAL SPECIALTIES
- Board Certified in Criminal Law since 2003
- Board Certified in Criminal Appellate Law since 2013
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Wills and Probate
University of Arkansas, School of Law, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: School of Law Legal Clinic
- Honors: Competitor in Fall 2013 Trial Competition
- Honors: Quarterfinalist in Fall 2014 Trial Competition
- Honors: Winner in Trial Advocacy Spring 2014
- Honors: School of Law Mentor 2013-2015
University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Outstanding Scholar-Athlete 2009-2012 all years eligible
- Honors: Academic All-Conference 2009/2010, 2010/2011 all years eligible
- Honors: Member of the Delta Epsilon Iota Academic Honor Society
- Honors: Member of the University of Texas at Dallas NCAA Golf Team
- Major: Political Science
- Gibbs, Nolte, Robison, Rose PLLC, Associate Attorney, 2015 to 2022
- Gibbs, Nolte, Robinson, Rose PLLC, Law Clerk, 2014 to 2015
- University of Arkansas Criminal Defense Clinic , Rule XV Certified Student Attorney, 2015
- Chief Judge Biery of the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, Intern, 2013
M. ALEXANDER CAMPOS
Alex Campos was born in Santa Cruz, California, but spent most of his childhood growing up in Frisco, Texas. After graduating from Frisco Centennial High School in 2008, he went on to play NCAA golf at the University of Texas at Dallas. In 2012, Alex graduated Cum Laude from the University of Texas at Dallas with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science.
Alex always knew that he wanted to become a lawyer, so after graduation he decided to attend the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville, where he had earned a scholarship. While in attendance at the University of Arkansas, he made the Dean's List four out of his six semesters, participated in a number of trial competitions, was a student attorney for indigent criminal defendants in the School of Law Legal Clinic, was an intern for Chief Judge Biery of the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, and a Law Clerk at Gibbs Nolte & Rose, PLLC. In 2015, Alex graduated from the University of Arkansas School of Law earning his Juris Doctorate, and would return to Texas to take the bar exam.
On November 12, 2015, Alex was sworn in to practice law in the State of Texas, and just four days later he was sitting second chair in an Intoxication Manslaughter jury trial. Although the Defendant pled guilty to the charge, a jury trial was still necessary to determine his sentence. Ultimately, the Defendant was sentenced to ten years' probation, even though the District Attorney's Office was asking for prison time, and the jury could have sentenced him up to twenty years in prison.
Alex was an associate attorney at Gibbs Nolte Robison Rose, PLLC from 2015 to 2022. In 2022 he was named partner to Gibbs Nolte & Campos, PLLC and continues to focus on criminal law, handling both misdemeanors and felonies, family law, including divorces, child custody, child support, Attorney General, and Child Protective Services cases, drafting Wills, and Probating Estates. Alex has often been referred to by his clients as a trustworthy attorney and has a fluency of the law and aggressive ability to make him a fierce advocate for his clients.